The lesson also describes the major components of AC motors and explains the theory behind permanent magnet motors, three-phase motors, and induction motors. Description : This lesson shows and explains how to overhaul AC induction motors. Procedures for disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, and reassembling endbells, rotors, and bearings are presented in detail.
The lesson also covers procedures for inspecting and cleaning the stator as well as windings and testing the motor once it has been reassembled. Description : This lesson introduces participants to the application of direct current motors and their components.
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview Obtain quick and easy access to information on DC and AC motors, various types of manual, magnetic, and electronic controls, and the installation and maintenance functions of each. About the Author Jeff Keljik served as head of the electrical department at Dunwoody College of Technology where he played an integral part in developing the Electrical Design and Management program.
Different types of motors and their use
Average Review. Write a Review.
- Additional Book Details.
- Sign up today!
- Electricity 4: AC/DC Motors, Controls, and Maintenance - Jeffrey J. Keljik - Google книги.
- Electricity and Magnetism Vol. 2;
- Account Options?
Electronic DC Motor Control. DC Motor Dynamic Braking. The WoundRotor Induction Motor.
- Different types of motors and their use.
- Confession of a Buddhist Atheist;
- Ac and Dc Motor Control.
The Synchronous Motor. SinglePhase Induction Motors. Special Motors and Applications.
AC Series and Repulsion Motors. EnergyEfficient Motors.
- Math Puzzles and Games, Grades 6-8: Over 300 Reproducible Puzzles that Teach Math and Problem Solving.
- 5 editions of this work.
- eBook Features;
- Nonlocal Continuum Field Theories.
- Electricity 4: AC/DC Motors, Controls, and Maintenance!
- Books by Jeff Keljik.
- Navigation Menu.